This beautifully presented three-bedroom double storey townhouse offers convenience and an easy-care lifestyle.
With plenty of natural light throughout it adds to the great family home feel. Featuring a large living room, separate dining that leads to a good-sized kitchen and spacious backyard that is easy to maintain.
Conveniently situated, this family townhouse is close to public transport, local parks, local schools and a short drive to the local shopping centre – with easy access to the M7 motorways, this well-kept townhouse is sure to impress!
– 3 double sized bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
– Under cover balcony off the main bedroom over-looking the beautiful parkland
– Split system air conditioner in the living area and main bedroom to keep you cool throughout summer
– Large living room with split system air conditioner and ceiling fan
– Separate dining with a stone feature wall
– Tiled floors throughout the lower level, well-kept carpets to the upper level rooms
– Large kitchen with electric stainless-steel cooking appliances, breakfast bar and plenty of cupboard space
– Large bathroom with shower, bath and a separate toilet
– Large internal laundry with a separate toilet downstairs
– Pull-down blinds throughout the property
– Alarm system
– Double lock up garage with an enclosed small storage room
– Decent sized backyard with an undercover area behind the garage
– Council Rates $383.00 per quarter (approx.)
– Block size 262 sqm (approx.)
This property has a potential rental return of $480.00 per week and is perfect for those looking for an investment opportunity or a family home that is well maintained with not a thing to do.
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us by the vendors. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate, and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is, in fact, accurate.
9/42 First Avenue, Hoxton Park NSW, Australia