This Sensational Single Storey Duplex is simple and elegant that has all that you need at your fingertips.
Situated within the Ingleburn Gardens Estate you will enjoy access to all the amenities that this community has to offer including an in-ground swimming pool and a children’s playground.
This modern and well-maintained home has three bedrooms with built-in robes to all, modern kitchen with stainless-steel gas cooking appliances and an alfresco area with an adjacent timber decking area for the entertainer at heart.
Close to the necessities, Edmondson Park train station, the anticipated Edmondson Park Town Centre, shops and the M5/M7 motorways, this property is ideal for all family types or those looking for an investment.
- 3 good sized bedrooms with built-in robes to all and en-suite to the main
- Decent size office room
- Modern kitchen with stainless-steel gas cooking appliances with plenty of cupboard space including a walk-in pantry
- Modern bathroom
- Open plan living and dining area
- Ducted air conditioning
- Tiled floors throughout the main living area and floating timber floors to the bedrooms
- Internal laundry
- Single lock up garage
- Decent size backyard
- A great alfresco entertainment area with ceiling fan and an adjacent timber decking area that can be used to your liking
- Close to Edmondson Park Station (2.1kms), Costco & Crossroads Homemaker Centre (2.4kms), Woolworths Casula (4.1kms) and Casula Mall (4.7kms)
- Council Rates $417.30 (approx) per quarter, Strata Rates $387.98 (approx) per quarter
This property is currently occupied and rented with sensational tenants paying $500.00 per week.
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us by the vendors. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate, and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is, in fact, accurate.
14 Fowler Street, Bardia NSW, Australia