Located on the first floor of the building is this beautifully presented unit. The unit is situated on a private road that feels like a holiday destination. The complex backs of the Chipping Norton Park on the lakeside and it also comes with the use of tennis courts and swimming pool.
Additional Features include:
– Freshly painted throughout
– New timber floating boards throughout
– 2 decent size bedrooms with built in wardrobe in the main room.
– Open plan combined lounge and dining room.
– Decent size balcony.
– Large kitchen with gas cooking appliances and plenty of kitchen cupboard space.
– Well presented bathroom with shower and bath.
– Internal laundry with a dryer.
– Vertical blinds throughout the property.
– 1 secured car space with security gate.
– Walk down to local shops, cafe, bus station, local school and to the park within minutes.
Disclaimer: We have, in preparing this document, used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate to the best of our knowledge. We accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or mis-statements contained herein. Prospective tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the above information.
1/4 Mead Drive, Chipping Norton NSW, Australia