This beautifully presented home is situated in the sought-after suburb of Picnic Point. Featuring 4 large bedrooms, 2 living areas and a large backyard, this home is ideal for a family with kids or for those who are looking to move into the area. The property has been freshly painted, brand new quality carpets installed and brand new curtains. The property is a short drive to Picnic Point High School and Public School.
The property features the following:
– 4 large bedrooms
– Master bedroom featuring a very large walk-in robe, en-suite and decent size balcony
– The property has been freshly painted throughout and fitted with new curtains
– Timber floating boards throughout the living areas and brand-new carpets in the bedrooms
– Well-presented kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
– Sun-drenched lounge and dining area
– Large family or play room area upstairs perfect for the kids!
– Well-presented bathroom with shower, bath and toilet
– Air conditioner fitted to the upstairs family/play room
– Large backyard with nice decking
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us by the landlord. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate, and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is, in fact, accurate.
56 Prince Street, Picnic Point NSW, Australia