COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
First Priority Realty will only collect personal information that is necessary for one or more of its functions or activities. Where possible information will be collected directly from the individual that it is about and only in lawful, fair and reasonably unintrusive ways. First Priority Realty will take reasonable steps to ensure that when collecting personal information the individuals are aware of:
- The identity of First Priority Realty.
- The purpose of collecting the information.
- The individual’s right to access the information.
- The types of organisations to which First Priority Realty discloses the information.
- Any law requiring the information to be collected.
- The consequences for the individual of failing to provide the information.