Stunning Townhouse For Lease
Located in the heart of Elizabeth Hills you will find this stunning split level 2-bedroom townhouse.
With uninterrupted views from the front of property, this home is well positioned and is within a short drive to amenities including local shops, schools, M7 motorway, and public transport – perfect for those who are looking move into the area or to downsize!
This well-maintained property features:
- 2 decent sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes to both rooms
- Large open plan living with split system air conditioner
- Large modern kitchen with dishwasher and stainless-steel gas cooking appliances
- Modern bathroom
- Internal Laundry
- Tiled floors in the living/kitchen area and carpets in the bedroom
- Pull down blinds throughout the property.
- Decent size balcony with great views of the local park
- Decent size court yard
- Single lock up garage with a remote.
- Short distance to amenities including local shop – Cecil Hills Shopping Village (1.6km), local schools – Cecil Hills Public School (1.7km), Cecil Hills High School (900m), John the Baptist Catholic Primary School (2.6km) and M7 motorway (approx. 4km),
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate, and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is, in fact, accurate. Virtual furniture has been used in the photographs.
- 2 Bedrooms
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Modern Kitchen
- Balcony / Deck
- Decent Size Courtyard
- Internal Laundry
- Modern Bathroom
- Single Lock Up Garage
- Split System Air-conditioner
- Terranova Bar Restaurant (3.87 km)5 reviews
- Tornados Smokehouse (2.29 km)10 reviews
- Black Elk (2.72 km)1 reviews
- The Warwick (5.77 km)2 reviews
- Lockies Hotel (5.22 km)1 reviews
- Smithfield RSL Club (6.16 km)1 reviews