Great Location! A Must See!!!
Located on the first floor of the building is this beautifully presented unit. The unit is situated on a private road that feels like a holiday destination. The complex backs of the Chipping Norton Park on the lakeside and it also comes with the use of tennis courts and swimming pool.
Additional Features include:
– Recently painted throughout
– New timber floating boards throughout
– Brand New Split System Air Conditioner
– Recently new stove and range hood getting installed.
– 2 decent size bedrooms with built in wardrobe in the main room.
– Open plan combined lounge and dining room.
– Decent size balcony.
– Large kitchen with gas cooking appliances and plenty of kitchen cupboard space.
– Well presented bathroom with shower and bath.
– Internal laundry with a dryer.
– Vertical blinds throughout the property.
– 1 secured car space with security gate.
– Walk down to local shops such as Coles, bakery, cafe’s, doctors, bus station and local school within minutes.
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate, and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is, in fact, accurate.
- 2 Bedrooms
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Well presented Bathroom
- Car Space
- Decent Size Balcony
- Freshly Painted
- Internal Laundry with Dryer
- Open Plan Living Area
- Well Presented Kitchen
- Adagio's Restaurant (0.65 km)3 reviews
- Four Little Foxes (2.21 km)5 reviews
- Ristretto & Co (2.48 km)18 reviews