Fully Renovated House On The High Side
This beautifully presented three-bedroom brick veneer house is fully renovated and situated on top of the street with breath taking views. It features open plan living areas, modern kitchen and bathroom, spacious back yard with two storage sheds and undercover pergola.
- Generous Size Master bedroom with mirrored built-in
- Additional 2 good sized bedrooms, built-ins to two bedrooms.
- Open plan lounge and dining areas
- Spacious and modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, electric induction cooking and Caesar stone bench top
- Fully tiled modern bathroom with separate toilet
- Floating timber floors throughout, down lights and laced curtains.
- Plenty of natural light throughout the home
- Air-conditioning. Roller shutters.
- Internal laundry with Caesar stone bench top and plenty of cupboard space
- Brand new single Carport with drive through access and driveway gates
- Fully fenced grassed back yard with undercover pergola and custom garden shed and one additional shed.
- Potential rental return of $490.00 p/w, Council Rates $365.00 per quarter (approx.)
- All this within walking distance to local schools, Green Valley Plaza & bus stops.
- Perfect investment opportunity or family home
- Block size is 658.7 m2 (approx), sewer located at the front.
- Zoned R2 low density residential. Plenty of room to build a granny flat (S.T.C.A)
- Vendor has DA Approval for extension
- Owners committed to sell as they are up-sizing elsewhere.
- Not a thing to do with this well maintained home, just move in!
- 3 Bedrooms
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Modern Kitchen
- Modern Bathroom
- Custom Garden Shed
- Floating Boards Throughout
- Internal Laundry
- Massive Back Yard
- Open Plan Living Area
- Undercover Carport
- Undercover Pergola
- Tornados Smokehouse (1.83 km)10 reviews
- Memphis Wings (3.44 km)17 reviews
- La Rumbla Ristorante (1.21 km)1 reviews
- The Warwick (4.46 km)2 reviews
- Macquarie Hotel (3.39 km)1 reviews
- Collingwood Hotel (3.21 km)2 reviews