Private, Easy-Care Lifestyle
Located in a quiet complex you will find this lovely double storey townhouse.
The property is situated in a prime position where you can simply leave your car at home and walk down to local shops, local park and train station within minutes. Those who commute to Werrington University certainly dont want to miss on this property!.
The property has been professionally cleaned, new carpet installed and is now ready to be occupied by a great tenants.
The property features the following:
– 2 good size bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
– Generous size living area that is combined with dining room
– Large kitchen with new oven and plenty of cupboard space
– Well Presented Bathroom
– 2 Toilets downstairs and upstairs
– Vertical blinds
– Internal Laundry
– Single lock up garage that leads to an external door to a back yard
– Easy Maintenance back yard with a covered pergola
UNFORTUNATELY NO PETS PERMITTED
Virtual furniture used in the photographs.
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate, and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is, in fact, accurate.
- 2 Bedrooms
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Ceiling Fan
- Ducted Airconditioning
- New Vertical Blinds
- New Window Screens
- Open Plan Lounge & Dining Room
- Single Lock Up Garage
- Small Storage Room
- Undercover Pergola
- Walking Distance To Local Shopping Centre
- Walking Distance To Train Station
- Walking Distance To University
- Jagerhaus German Restaurant (2.78 km)1 reviews
- Henri Marc (2.44 km)16 reviews
- Bovine & Swine Barbecue Company (3.85 km)20 reviews
- Mr Watkins Bar (2.48 km)3 reviews
- Red Cow Hotel (2.57 km)8 reviews
- O'Donoghue's Irish Pub (3.87 km)2 reviews