Indulge in a low-maintenance lifestyle with this easy-care townhouse located just moments from schools and shops. This is your chance to enjoy plenty of space without the hassle of a standalone home.
There are three large bedrooms, all come with built in’s wardrobes and walk in to the main. A well-equipped kitchen is surrounded by large living/dining space and there is a sliding door that allows you to flow right out to the lush courtyard for entertainment. The back yard does not only come in great size, but it comes with a fully covered Spa. You are going to love it!
This wonderful adobe is conveniently located close to all services and amenities from school to Guildford park and shops.
Additional features include:
– Renovated en-suite and bathroom
– Tiled floors downstairs and bamboo timber floors upstairs
– Decent size rumpus room upstairs with plenty of space
– Ducted air conditioning upstairs and split system air conditioner downstairs
– Alarm system
– Great size internal laundry plus additional separate toilet downstairs
– Vertical blinds
– Double lock up garage with remote control
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate, and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is, in fact, accurate.
- Out Door Spa
- 2 Bathroom
- Tile Floors
- Ducted Air Conditioner
- Decent Size Kitchen
- Renovated Bathrooms
- Built-in Wardrobes
- 3 Toilets
- Decent Size Courtyard
- Double Lock Up Garage
- Internal Laundry
- Split System Air-conditioner
- Timber Floors
- 3 Bedroom
- The Meat & Wine Company (2.95 km)4 reviews
- La Shish Lebanese Restaurant (0.32 km)3 reviews
- Rosettis (4.8 km)1 reviews
- Uncle Kurt's (2.74 km)3 reviews
- The Warwick (4.51 km)2 reviews
- Dragon's Den VIP Lounge (2.23 km)1 reviews