GREAT SIZE UNIT WITH A LARGE BALCONY – GREAT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
Located on the first floor of the building, you will find this spacious two-bedroom apartment featuring a large balcony, great for entertainment with family and friends or somewhere you can simply sit, relax and take in the greenery in peace.
This apartment is ideally located close to the essentials and all within walking distance – Engadine Train Station (600m), Engadine Town Square Shopping Centre (450m), and Schools: Engadine Public School (1.2km); Engadine High School (1.6km)
- 2 generous sized bedrooms both appointed with built-in wardrobes
- Generous sized living and dining area with split system air conditioner
- Well-presented kitchen with plenty of cupboard storage and dishwasher
- Well-presented bathroom with a separate toilet
- Decent sized laundry
- Large balcony
- Tandem lock up garage
For those who think of investing, the property is currently occupied by great tenants, and is currently being rented at $430.00 per week.
Council Rates: $348.10 p/q (Approx.)
Strata Rates: $875.80 p/q (Approx.)
Water Rates: $144.11 p/q (Approx.)
Important Notice: Please be advised that Virtual Furniture was used in the advertising photos so perspective purchasers have an idea how the property can be styled.
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate, and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is, in fact, accurate.
- 2 Bedrooms
- Well presented Bathroom
- Internal Laundry
- Split System Air-conditioner
- Well Presented Kitchen
- Large Balcony
- Large Living and Dining Areas
- Lino Timber Floors
- Tendem Lock Up Garage
- Frank and Blanco (3.67 km)3 reviews
- Beyond the Label Miranda (5.6 km)2 reviews
- The Crest Hotel Sylvania (6.76 km)3 reviews