Large Family Home For Lease
This is a must inspect property and it will not last long! Looking for a immaculate home to love into? Something spacious with a big back yard! Look no further as this beautiful home ticks all the boxes.
Located in a quiet colder-sack and surrounded around modern homes is this beautifully presented double story home. You will have an easy access to the M5 and M7 motorways and the cross road shopping center is only minutes away. The home features large open open plan living and dining area, family room.
The property also features the following:
- 4 double sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes to all rooms
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel gas cooking appliances
- Modern bathroom and En-suite bathroom
- 3 toilets
- Alarm System
- Split system air conditioners in the living room and main bedroom
- Holland blinds
- Plenty of storage
- Wanting natural light? you got it!
- Internal laundry
- Tiles downstairs and well presented carpets upstairs.
- Double lock up garage
- Large back yard perfect for the kids!
Furniture and White Goods Not Included
No Pets Permitted
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate, and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is, in fact, accurate.
- 4 Bedrooms
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Modern Kitchen
- Modern Bathroom
- 3 Toilets
- Alarm System
- Carpets Upstairs
- Double Lock Up Garage
- Large Back Yard
- Modern Ensuite Bathroom
- Split System Air-conditioner
- Tiled Floors Downstairs
- Large Internal Laundry
- Memphis Wings (0.52 km)17 reviews
- Tornados Smokehouse (4.39 km)10 reviews
- Italian Restaurant - Gemelle Restaurant (2.76 km)6 reviews
- The Warwick (4.74 km)2 reviews
- Collingwood Hotel (2.42 km)3 reviews
- Macquarie Hotel (2.92 km)1 reviews