BRAND NEW HOME FOR LEASE
Are you a family looking to occupy something new and something modern? Look no further, this beautifully just built single storey home will deliver just that!
Located approx. 300 meters from the Gregory Hills Shopping Centre and local public transport, you can forget about your car, just stroll down within minutes.
The property is also located close to local parks, perfect for those who have kids and and if you don’t feel like cooking, don’t stress! stroll down to variety of the nearest cafes and restaurants within minutes.
This brand-new home features the following:
– 3 Decent sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes
– Master bedroom with walk in robe and en-suite bathroom
– Open plan living
– Tiled floors throughout, quality carpets in the bedrooms
– Modern kitchen with gas cooking appliances and a breakfast bar
– Modern Bathroom with shower and bath
– Modern pull down and vertical blinds
– 2 toilets
– Internal Laundry
– Ducted air conditioning
– Alarm system
– Decent size back yard with pergola
– Single lock up garage
Unfortunately this property does not accept pets.
Virtual Furniture used in these photos.
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate, and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is, in fact, accurate.
|22/07/2020||4:30 pm - 4:45 pm||RSVP|
- 3 Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen
- 2 Bathrooms
- Alarm System
- Decent Size Back Yard
- Internal Laundry
- Single Lock Up Garage
- Tiled Floors
- Open Plan Living
- Vertical & Pull Down Blinds
- Blue Agave Mexican Cantina (1.1 km)3 reviews
- Espresso Warriors (0.26 km)1 reviews
- Memphis Wings (7.54 km)17 reviews
- Court Tavern (3.22 km)1 reviews
- Menangle House Horse And Jockey Inn (5.89 km)1 reviews
- Juicy Goose (1.17 km)3 reviews